(Adopted August 2021)
- The library public is entitled to easily accessible library collections in a safe, clean, organized, and appropriate environment staffed with friendly, courteous people.
- The library offers the same quality of service to all regardless of age, race, sex, nationality, educational background, physical limitations or any other criteria which may be the source of discrimination.
- Patrons are treated politely and with respect. Confidentiality of patron records and requests shall be maintained.
- Staff members strive to ensure that every staff-patron interaction is a positive experience. Judgement calls are to be made in the patron’s favor.
- Patron service takes priority over other duties while a staff member is working at a public service desk.
- All staff members are familiar with library policies.